Every time one of the FSN announcers mentions one of the following about Arizona State football when we play Washington State today, take a drink. If you follow these rules and survive, you might be able to hang with Hakim Hill:
- Dennis Erickson's past (About how he coached at Washington State, Miami, Oregon State, THE NFL, and Idaho)
- How the Sun Devils finally won a game in California. Even though I don't blame them for mentioning that again. I actually was at the last game they had won in California...AT USC...IN 1999....WHEN I WAS 14.
- How the Sun Devils should be 7-0 going into the Cal game.
- Kellergate and Rudy's ascent to mediocrity last season, and how he's proving to be a leader this year.
- The 1-2 punch of Ryan Torain and Keegan Herring, and take an extra drink if they mention that Herring could easily be the starter.
- Rudy Burgess and how he's had to battle back through injuries while playing 47 different positions.
- Thomas Weber being perfect so far replacing Jesse Ainsworth
- Robert James' migraines that sidelined him last season
- Freshman Omar Bolden's interception return last week
IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER RULES TO ADD, LEAVE A COMMENT.